A PRACTICAL PROGRAM ON GOAL SETTING AND AIMING HIGH
- Is your professional life clashing with your personal life?
- Have you or the organization set clear, unambiguous and measurable goals?
- Are these goals communicated to the entire workforce or do they remain locked away in the boardrooms?
Practical Goal setting techniques are used by top-level athletes, successful business-people and achievers in all fields. They give you long-term vision and short-term motivation. They focus your acquisition of knowledge and help you to organize your time and your resources so that you can make the most of your life.
By setting sharp, clearly defined goals, you can measure and take pride in the achievement of those goals. You can look forward to progress in what might previously have seemed a long pointless grind. By setting goals, you will also raise your self-confidence, as you recognize your ability and competence in achieving the goals that you have set.
Who Would Benefit. Any person who seeks to lead a more meaningful professional and personal life. Organisations would benefit by aligning their personnel to the overall organizational vision. Senior Managers, and Leaders who would like to take their organisations and teams to new heights.
Practical sessions on
- Aiming high, developing a vision.
- Aligning the Professional and Personal goals to lead a healthy and meaningful life
- Deciding what is important for you to achieve in your life (The Important from The Urgent)
- Separating what is important from what is irrelevant or a distraction
- Motivating yourself
- Building your self-confidence
- Finding direction in today’s hectic life
- Achieving More with Focus
- Learning to make ‘SMART’ goals
- Starting to Set Personal Goals
- Starting to Achieve Your Lifetime Goals
- Mid course corrections and Staying on Course
Participants’ Learning and Take Away.
Developing a practical step by step roadmap to achieve your Lifetime Goals
Duration: Two days